How to Make The Most of Your Huawei MediaPad T3

Do you love to watch movies and videos on your smartphone but you feel it's not comfortable on your eyes? Why not get an affordable and reliable tablet with bigger touch screen and nice audio for your entertainment needs. Ever since I received the Huawei MediaTab T3 8-inch tablet, I spent more time working on my videos, reading e-books and cooking tasty meals.

Watching movies, playing music, shopping and a lot more using the Huawei MediaPad T3

Some of the videos I love watching includes farming and urban gardening from different parts of the world. I learned a lot just from watching videos on growing food in the backyard and edible landscaping. Initially, I thought gardening is just for those with green thumb. After several years, I successfully grew vegetables on containers. Aside from watching videos, there are other things you can do with the Huawei MediaTab T3.

Here are my favorite things to do with the Huawei MediaPad.

1. Watch movies anytime, anywhere.
2. Play my favorite music.
3. Use it in the kitchen for recipes.
4. Organization - emails, calendar, things to do.
5. I can work on emails, blog and other platforms, no need to bring my laptop.
6. Reading. Download and access e-books.
7. You can use it as a digital sketchpad just download an app.
8. Vital signs camera app.

Please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE to my channel to get updates on new uploads.

Huawei MediaPad T3 Specification:

The box comes with a charger, USB data cable, eject tool for sim card slot, quick start guide and warranty card.

Color: Space Gray
Display:
Size: 8.0 inches
Type: IPS display
Resolution: 1280 x 800 (HD)
Contrast: 800:1
CPU: Qualcomm MSM8917, quad-core A53, 4 x 1.4 GHz
Memory: ROM: 16 GB, RAM: 2 GB
Connectivity: Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and USB microUSB 2.0

Camera: 
Rear Cam: 5 MP and auto focus
Front Cam: 2 MP and fixed focus

Battery: 4,800 mAH, Non-removable Li-Ion battery
Audio: .mp3, .mid, .amr, .3gp, .aac, .wav, .ogg, .flac, and .m4a
Video: .3gp, .mp4, .webm, .mkv, .ts, .3g2, .mov, .avi, .flv., .m4v, and .divx

Huawei MediaPad T3
Workout/exercise at home or at the gym with Huawei MediaPad T3

Huawei Media Pad T3 8-inches tablet
With an 8-inch touch screen, reading recipe is easier and working in the kitchen is more fun. You can also attach it to the wall or place in a stand.

Huawei Media Pad T3 8-inches specification
I bring the Huawei MediaPad T3 at work or just spending quiet time.

Huawei Media Pad T3 8-inches tablet
the size is much bigger than a pocket book but it's light and easy to carry.
The Huawei MediaPad T3 8-inches tablet retails at an affordable price of Php 6,490. For more details visit the Huawei Mobile Philippines FB Page at https://www.facebook.com/HuaweimobilePH/.

Are you looking for tablets for reading? The Huawei MediaPad T3 is highly recommended.
It has 4,800 mAH battery.

There are many things you can do with the Huawei MediaPad T3. Compared to smartphone, this tablet with an eight inches touch screen will bring your entertainment needs to the next level. With bigger screen it's easy-on-eyes. You can also connect a Bluetooth keyboard and bring work outside the office with this tablet. That makes me more productive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments and reaction.

Search...

Readers' Favorite

@LivingMarjorney on Twitter

Woman In Digital Photos

Email

This blog is managed by www.DigitalCircles.asia, a social media marketing agency.

For Ads, Partnerships, Collaborations & Event Coverages email DigitalCirclesAsia@gmail.com with the SUBJECT "[Woman In Digital]".

For product review deliveries & personal inquires for Marjorie herself, email LivingMarjorney@gmail.com